Monday, August 19, 2013

My First Week With MyFunLife (UPDATED)

A week ago I joined an online company named MyFunLife they are in the Mobile App business that really caught my attention when I first arrived at their website.

Their first mobile app is called MyFunTravel and it gives all their members savings of up to 85% on travel packages around the world and it also pays you cash back on all your travel. This is their first app out of 10 that they are planning the next coming years so this company have a real long term strategy which was the main reason why I joined them.

I started with the free membership and found some really hot deals like this one...





But they also have an option to upgrade and get access to Timeshares all over the world like this one...






Watch these videos from MyFunLife and I am pretty sure you’re not gonna sleep tonight!