Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MyFunLife Is Raising The Bar - Big Time (UPDATED)

I have been an online entrepreneur since 2006 and have seen many MLM companies that promise everything on their website come and go. But when I was introduced to MyFunLife there was a different approach how they did market their business...

First I signed up for the free membership, just to take a peek of how the membership worked.
With access to their Cash Back Booking Engine called Cha-CHING and I could now enter any place in the  world i.e. Phuket in Thailand and it came with large number of results with resorts and hotels to a deep discount and on top of that it paid you “cash back” on all your travel booked online!


After I watched the videos in the members area I was sold.. Not only did we get a chance to travel cheap all around the world we also had the chance to upgrade our membership with a low fee of $25
 

I got access to the back office where I found a wealth of information and tools and resources and with the Most Generous Compensation Plan I have ever seen in my marketing career...
And most important this company really cares about their customers/members and their marketing strategies will raise the bar in the online marketing world for sure.


Here is what you get access to as a paid member of MyFunLife:

1. "Cha-CHING" - a revolutionary, cash-back booking engine
that pays you “cash back” on all your travel booked online!
(This part is actually FREE for our customers).

2. FunCONDOS – Worldwide, Luxury Timeshare Resort Access
for pennies on the dollar. Stay in luxury 1,2, 3 and 4 bedroom
units for as low as $295! One vacation alone could save you $1,000s.

3. FunTRIPS - we use our Member buying power (Like a Costco)
to buy in bulk (Cruises, Resorts, Air etc.) and create custom designed trips
for our Members every month at blow-out prices!
(Imagine cruise’s for under $100!

Check Out My Fun Life Here


      IMPORTANT!
Anyone who want to join us as a paying member will get my personal support to set everything up and start making money with us. And out first goal will be to cover the monthly membership of $25/month and after that the fun starts... (remember there will be work involved but you will be in good hands and if you have any question or problem with our program you can call or email me anytime as long as you are a member.           

Find Our Most Current and Best Travel Deals Here


      

No comments:

Post a Comment